Oracle Single Sign-on development

From: Felipe W Damasio <felipe_damasio@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 16:55:12 -0300

    Hi,

    My name is Felipe Damasio, from Brazil.

    The company I work for is beginning to work on adding support to
Oracle's single sign-on solution to squid, and its release to the squid
project (if you guys want it, of course).

    I did the usual google and archive search and didn't come up with
anything. Is there anybody else working on it, or that had worked on it?

    Please CC me on the reply.

    Thanks!

Felipe Damasio

As informacoes contidas neste e-mail e nos arquivos anexados podem ser informacoes confidenciais ou privilegiadas. Caso voce nao seja o destinatario correto, apague o conteudo desta mensagem e notifique o remetente imediatamente.