wiki usage

From: <squid3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 10:29:26 +1200 (NZST)

I have been giving some thought to the wiki recently. Namely in the areas
of usability.

As a newbie last year I found the squid wiki extremely difficult to use of
find anything on. It's taken nearly three months for me to become familiar
enough with it to identify what the problem was.
I'm thinking there are a lot of others out there like me who are not
familiar with wiki's but need to use it. The biggest problem was
navigating to the content pages without knowing what was already
available.

For starters, kinkie, Is there any way you can get the TitleIndex page to
drop into the menubar next to FindPage/HelpContents?
Yes, I am aware of the catechism "If it needs an index it's too
complicated" but that is exactly the problem we currently face with wikis.

Amos