Re: Introduction

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 20:50:10 +0200

fre 2007-06-22 klockan 17:41 +1200 skrev Amos Jeffries:

> I have been doing some work in a 'docs' branch experimenting with
> doxygen to try and document the code and integrate it with the current
> incomplete 2.x (sgml/latex) user manual by Duane on the side.

> pPS. Anyone else who wants to help in their spare time give a shout out too.

I'll chime in on that once 3.0 is out and we can get some room to
maneuver again. Until then I'm afraid there is not much time for other
things than code..

I do consider getting a reasonable doxygen running a target for 3.1, in
parallel with further restructuring and replacing of the code base. It's
a very good compromise between standalone document and documenting code.
Never liked having a programmers guide entirely as a standalone
document.