Re: XML Parser error

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 01:22:13 +1200

Wynand Swanepoel wrote:
> I am running Squid 2.6Stable13 on FreeBSD 4.9 as a transparent proxy
> using wccp. I get the following error when I do a search on the search
> engine www.aardvark.co.za:
>
> Warning: Sablotron error on line 1: XML parser error 3: no element found
> in
> /var/www/html/hyperseek_2003/cgi-bin/search/data/custom/google_adverts.inc
> on line 74
>
> Warning: Sablotron error on line 1: XML parser error 3: no element found
> in
> /var/www/html/hyperseek_2003/cgi-bin/search/data/custom/search_plugin.inc
> on line 101
>
> Any idea where I should look to solve it?

One the web server providing www.aardvark.co.za?
.inc is a commonly used extension for PHP files, also the page is full
of non-HTML code that exposes company internal directory structures and
software, just the kind of website I'd expect to see broken easily. Look
to the webmaster for that kind of thing.

Amos