Re: [squid-users] Debugging delay pools

From: <squid3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 14:34:05 +1200 (NZST)

> Hello!
>
> Just a simple sanity check:
>
> debug_options ALL,1 77,10
>
> Should print debug messages in the cache log about delay pools?
>
> This is using squid 2.6 stable 13.
>
> Is there an easy reference to list what source areas map to what
> functions? I am using the table in "Squid: The definitive guide" as a
> reference, but I am wondering if my 2004 edition is now outdated.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Matt

I've been having a nagging suspicion about the use of debug_options
Is anyone able to set me straight on this

I have been using "debug_options a,n b,n ALL,n" from old coder habits
but a lot of examples that have been tossed around use ALL at the front.
Is there any effect on output determined by the order?

Amos