Squid authentication to upstream ISA server with Negotiate/Kerberos

From: Markus Moeller <huaraz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 23:53:19 +0100

I'd like to implement a way that squid authenticates to an upstream ISA
proxy server. The ISA server will request a Proxy-Authenticate: Negotiate
and I have a routine which can create the Kerberos token for the
Proxy-Authorize: Negotiate response, but I am not sure where I need to add
the code to squid. Also I was thinking to add a login=NEGOTIATE option to
cache_peer. Can anybody point me to the right section ?

Thank you
Markus