submit in squid-devel

From: Arthur Tumanyan <arthurtumanyan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 02:37:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi.I'm interested in squid development.And i have requeted already for
squid-devel subscription,but there were no answer.I'm not an advanced
programmer in c/c++(i'm learning yet).But i can help you with other things.I
now sh/csh/bash,perl and php and have experiance in system administration
and web programming.
I submit to you squid error pages translated into Armenian language.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p11476887/armenian_error_pages.tar.gz
armenian_error_pages.tar.gz
Thanks in advance,and sorry for my English:)