Re: How to find Http reply message in Squid source code?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 00:25:55 +0200

mån 2007-07-09 klockan 12:45 -0700 skrev JXu:
> Hi Henrik
>
> Thank you vey much.
>
> How ICAP server plugged in to Squid-3 hold up replies?

By holding the reply until it's satisfied. It's entirely up to the ICAP
Server when the reply is returned to Squid..

> Could you please let me know where the code is?
> Any where in http.cc or forward.cc? or a hook function can be used?

Look for icap in squid.conf.

You will need to write your ICAP server. There is several ready to use
ICAP server frameworks available allowing you to focus just on your
function and ignoring most of the ICAP details.

  C-ICAP http://c-icap.sourceforge.net/
  Traffic Spicer http://spicer.measurement-factory.com/
  and many more..