docs Project underway

From: <squid3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 18:29:27 +1200 (NZST)

I have just added my spare-time project about documenting the squid source
code using doxygen to the current projects list
(devel.squid-cache.org/projects.html#docs)

The aim of this side-project is to make an all-new programmers guide based
around code comments.

Anyone altering the squid code can assist this project by using a few
extra/new habits when they write code comments in the source altered.

For starters:
 block comments (/* */) describing a method, etc. started with /** will be
added as documentation when that code makes it into HEAD.

Amos