Re: Event order

From: Duane Wessels <wessels@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 10:30:39 -0600 (MDT)

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007, Alex Rousskov wrote:

> I am leaning towards (2) for now because it minimizes the modifications
> and risk. The attached patch implements that option.

Your patch is simple enough that I do not find it offensive :-) My
only suggestion is to add more comments, in particular about
protecting "backwards" clocks, and maybe a note that it is okay for
timestamp to be zero.

(1) still sounds like a good idea, although we might find some
problems with it after implementation.

DW