Adding custom HTTP headers

From: Elmo Todurov <elmo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 11:44:22 +0300

I want to add a header of my own into all HTTP requests.

I took the location rewriting code as a template and was quite successful -- I
can get the data I need, shell it out to an external program and take it back
in. However, I have a hunch that the rewriting/header-adding is called too
late, or something in that spirit. Location rewriting is called in
clientSendMoreHeaderData. Where and how should I stick my code so that it
would get called in the right time?

Elmo