Please review the Content Adaptation page

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 08:26:59 -0600

Hi there,

        We get quite a few questions revolving around modifying HTTP messages
that Squid proxies. A typical answer is to use ICAP, but there are many
options to consider and it is tiresome to describe them all in every
thread on the subject.

        The following wiki page is meant to answer most of the questions
related to content capture and adaptation. If there are no better ideas,
I plan to link it from the FAQ. Please review:

  http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/ContentAdaptation

It would be nice to add more information about header manipulation
hacks, perhaps at least as links to squid-dev emails describing the
right locations to do that.

Thank you,

Alex.