Re: Code documentation trends

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 16:54:05 +1200 (NZST)

> On Thu, 2007-08-16 at 10:21 +1200, Amos Jeffries wrote:
>
>> What I'm hoping for is to have a paragraph for each class about where
>> its
>> intended to be used etc.
>
> That would be terrific! I was trying to provide that for the classes I
> was adding.
>
>> Theres lots of little bits still need doing for the Mem component.
>> You can see what it looks like at:
>> http://squid.treenet.co.nz/Doc/Code/MemPool_8h.dyn#2eab9a6fa490ed842eeee6a1800e0ec4
>>
>> I think maybe it's the text-description not making it clear its a
>> code-example. That description needs fixing.
>
> Yeah, I can hardly grok the current doxygen rendering.

I just got around to the initial marking stage for MemPools.
(most things listed as API are internals but defined in .h)

There is a much better rendering of those macros now:
http://squid.treenet.co.nz/Doc/Code/group__MemPoolsAPI.dyn

> Said that, I care more about how .h looks, and the change makes it look
> "worse", IMO.

I'm not sure its any worse than the macro definition itself.
.h is still bad though, any Ideas?

Amos