Re: "configuration guide" link

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 15:49:58 +1200 (NZST)

> On Wed, Aug 22, 2007, Amos Jeffries wrote:
>
>> I good one though.
>> I have just split the "Configuration Guide" link in the menubar into
>> three.
>> One for each of the official latest, and one for the old visolve page.
>> The visolve page is a year outdated now.
>
> Hm, lets make the page look pretty now ? :)

I have been giving that some thought and there are a few major changes I'd
put in place before any CSS prettiness

1) add a SEE_ALSO: item to the cf.data.pre format
   - many of the options apply to more than just one 'area'
     ie icp_port fits into networking options and ICAP options areas

2) make a nice consistent way of titling the areas

3) re-order all the areas based on dependancies and common-usage
   - ie *_access depend on acl X

I know thats a lot of change, but to be pretty it's needed.

Amos