Re: "configuration guide" link

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 06:39:26 +0800

On Thu, Aug 23, 2007, Amos Jeffries wrote:

> I just did it.
> The templates are now labeled with CSS hooks, and a new cfgman.css is
> added to modify some default.css settings so they don't look bad.
>
> Anything else will depend on getting rid of the <pre>

Which won't be that hard - create a section marker which generates
the same output used to delineate sections in the cf file today.
(Ie, uppercase and then a line of dashes.) That kills the most
horrible use of <pre> in cfgman.

The other use is comments but there's too much assumed layout there
for it to be a non-trivial task. I'll wait for your CSS modifications
to show up on the live site before I fiddle with the entry layouts.

Adrian