Re: squid 3.0 and c-icap

From: Tsantilas Christos <chtsanti@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 23:07:56 +0300

Hi Forest,

  Alex has right here, squid3 does not support more than one service per
request or response.
The icap_class configuration parameter does not complains if you put
more than one services per request/response but only the first of them
will be used.
The same if you use multiple icap_class and icap_access configuration
parameters......

Regards,
    Christos

JXu wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> Squid3 does support more than one ICAP service per message. I have made
> three services work together.
> They are srv_clamav, url_check and echo.
>
> Regards
> Forrest
>

> Alex Rousskov wrote:
>> On Tue, 2007-08-21 at 16:18 -0700, JXu wrote:
>>
>>> I installed Squid 3.0 and c-icap server. It works find and I made
>>> srv_clamav
>>> work. My question is how can I make the other service srv_echo and
>>> srv_url_check