wccp2d in sourceforge

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 09:18:30 +0800

I've put my wccp2 code breakout into a new module in the sourceforge squid
repository (under "wccp2d".)

For now its "just" the squid wccp2.c with some glue to make it live outside
of Squid. It uses libevent for its network IO.

There's a TODO list there. The first two things to implement are running
a shell script on router assignment/deletion (to bring up and tear down
the GRE tunnels, for example, and to install the redirection rules to Squid)
and negotiating per-router assignment and redirection.

I'd love more help on this; god knows I've got enough on my plate already..

Adrian