Re: Contribution to Squid development.

From: Pierangelo Masarati <ando@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 23:34:12 +0200

Yet another step:

<http://www.sys-net.it/~ando/Download/squid-ldap-20070908.patch>

This will probably be the last for a while because I'll be almost
unavailable for a couple of weeks. In any case, now squid_ldap_auth and
squid_ldap_group share most of the code, except for the core logic. In
squeezing squid_ldap_group I could remove some unnecessary LDAP
operations (like re-searching for the user DN in case of multiple
groups), and so. I've also updated the respective man pages. There
might be room for a couple of examples using SASL bind and controls.

Enjoy! Cheers, p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
OpenLDAP Core Team

SysNet s.r.l.