Re: ipv6 in squid-2?

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:07:33 +1200 (NZST)

> Just in case people missed it, there's a guy which is keeping a
> squid-2+ipv6
> patchset up to date.
>
> http://jaringan.info/2007/05/12/squid-ipv6-26stable13/
>
> What do people think about that? Is there any interest in getting ipv6
> included into squid-2.HEAD at some point in the future?

I made some attempt to get Husnis' work pulled into the original
squid/ipv6 branch a few months ago. With very little success.
I only stared it after s14 came out and none of his patches applied easily
to HEAD then. So I am waiting for him to bring out another at the least up
to a recent stable before trying again. Anyone want to try again the
branch is still there.
I sent a few emails requesting some direct contact about moving in, but he
is either not received them or not responding.

Amos