[Squid3-ipv6] on SNMP

From: Rafael Martinez \(Squid development\) <rmartine@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 19:02:13 +0200

Sorry for the rest, I lost private contact with Amos...

Amos, your server is filtering ours, and I can read, but no send you any
message... Could you check the list your servers are asking ?

<squid3@treenet.co.nz>: host rio.treenetnz.com[60.234.233.111] said: 554
5.7.1
    Service unavailable; Client host [147.96.1.101] blocked using
    bogons.dnsiplists.completewhois.com (in reply to RCPT TO command)

I had problems to send you it since my smtp server must be filtered on
 yours... I would never commit anything before you know it...

Answer me, as always, to rmartine@fdi.ucm.es