can I remove cache feature from Squid or how can I make the time of cache is very short

From: JXu <forrestxu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 20:45:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

Please help me to understand the question described as below:

I added a service in c-icap to block some URLs(for example, www.yahoo.com)
and I did it. It displays permission denied web page (designed by me) when
the user enters these URLs.

After I made www.yahoo.com available, it does not display real www.yahoo.com
web page. Instead, it displays permission denied web page when I enter
www.yahoo.com. It keeps displaying permission denied web page until several
minutes are passed.

Is it cache feature from Squid? Can I remove cache feature from Squid or
make the time of cache is very short. I hope after I made www.yahoo.com
available, I can see real www.yahoo.com web page in short time and I do not
want to see permission denied web page for several minutes.

Thank you in advance.
Forrest