squid2 ipv6 questions

From: Achmad Husni Thamrin <ahthamrin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 00:42:22 +0900

I have several questions on patching squid2:

* what are the procedures to include my ipv6 patch into HEAD?

* are there any squid test units/programs to check my code?
  So far I'm just running my STABLE13 patch without any problem.
  If the patch is to be included in HEAD, I think it should need to
pass some tests.

* how to set entry->ptr_flag used in cf_gen.c:gen_dump() ?
  I changed in_addr into sock_storage and I want to pass sock_addr pointer to
  dump_address()
  I understand that this function is used for debugging purposes only.

* strict casting?
  my patch produces a lot of warning since I'm not doing any casting
--mainly sockaddr_storage* into sockaddr*-- when passing parameters

That's all for now.

best regards,
-husni