Squid-2 + Squid-3 roadmaps

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 14:47:50 +0800

Hm, I'm not sure if this made it to squid-core so I'm reposting it
and to squid-dev this time.

I've tidied up the Squid-2, Squid-3 and Squid roadmap entries in
the Wiki:

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/RoadMap/

I'd like:

* Some feedback about the -2 and -3 roadmaps - especially since -2 is
  mostly my ideal Squid-2 roadmap considering my own interests and
  feedback from some Squid-2 users;

* To write a "general squid" roadmap entry - not specific to Squid-2
  and Squid-3, but just general direction which we'd like to take things.

  This might include stuff like "SMP support", "Multicasting of object
  content", "Content transformations", "gzip transfer encoding", etc.

I'd like to hear from devs and interested users alike.

Thanks,

Adrian