Re: cvs commit: www2/content/Download howto-mirror.dyn

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 12:16:29 +1300 (NZDT)

> On Thu, Oct 04, 2007, Amos Jeffries wrote:
>
>> Anyone planning on adding the 'Squid Mirrors' section for people
>> configuring their squid as a 'live' mirror/accelerator?
>
> I'm playing with it at the moment. Here's the shared template
> I'm using for the four testing servers.
>
> http://www.xenion.com.au/static/cdn-shared.cfg
>
> I've got a local config snippet (logging, user/group, http_port, etc) and
> a shell script which glues it together.
>
> Unless someone beats me to it I'll finish this off in November after
> exams.

oh, that configuration is turning those machines into open proxies for
anyone who wants to point their domain at 'em.

I prefer making that list of cache_peer_domains into a single dstdomain
ACL which can be used to both redirect the domains with cache_peer_access
and to block anything not listed from direct access.

Amos