[Fwd: [SLUG] {Commercial} SafeSquid "SPEED-BOOSTER" 4.2.0 Released]

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 12:55:11 +1000

Garh! This turned up on my local LUG list. Its *not* squid, its not
related to squid, and its not open source.

We really should see if we can do something about their abuse of the
squid brand.

-Rob

attached mail follows:

Hello All,

SafeSquid "SPEED-BOOSTER" 4.2.0 for Linux has been released.
Increasing throughout, is the key goals of 4.2.0.The changes made in
the new version are as follows -

- Improved TCP tuning
- Improved Thread tuning
- Password Caching

To know more in details about the changes, please visit the link -
http://www.safesquid.com/html/viewtopic.php?t=2321

The Free, SafeSquid Composite Edition 20 can be downloaded from the
Products Download Page page at
http://www.safesquid.com/html/portal.php?page=126