Unifying Squid3 wiki pages

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 22:35:47 -0600

Hello,

        There are currently at least three wiki pages describing Squid3
development plans:

1) http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Squid-3.0
2) http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Squid-3.1
3) http://wiki.squid-cache.org/RoadMap/Squid3

I copied lists of features from the first two pages to the third page
(to be discussed and polished later). As far as I can see, the rest of
the information on the first two pages is stale or irrelevant. It is not
helping folks working or asking about Squid3.

I would like to delete the first two pages from the wiki. Any objections
or better ideas?

Thank you,

Alex.