Re: preserve cvs history of moved files.

From: Tsantilas Christos <chtsanti@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 21:45:34 +0300

Hi,
 I read again my previous mail and looks a little stupid.

I will try to help Alex with AsyncCalls project:
 http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/NativeAsyncCalls

As first steps at the async-calls branch of sourceforge cvs, the files
src/ICAP/AsyncJob.c, src/ICAP/AsyncJob.h,src/ICAP/TextException.cc and
src/ICAP/TextException.h should moved under the src/ directory.
But also it is good to keep their cvs history.
Is there any way?

Regards,
  Christos