default ACL "all"

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:25:37 +1300 (NZDT)

I've made the 'all' ACL a default pre-defined in squid3-ipv6.

I'm wondering about doing the same for both of the HEAD so it can be
official from the 3.0 release.

Pros:
 - Makes the ACL name meaning identical in every config from this point.
 - No longer a need to define it explicitly for squid to load (its used in
a lot of other defaults, but still needs to be explicitly present).

Cons:
 - Admin who re-define it for use at present will get the standard squid
'WARNING' until the explicit (annoyance only).
 - Admin who redefine 'all' as being something other than 'all the
internet' may encounter unexpected behaviour.

Yay? Nay?

Amos