Re: [squid-users] Solaris/OpenSSL/MD5 Issues

From: Randall DuCharme <radio-ad5gb@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 02:23:15 -0500 (EST)

>> Undefined first referenced
>> symbol in file
>> esiEnableProcessing(HttpReply*) client_side_reply.o
>> esiProcessStream(clientStreamNode*, ClientHttpRequest*, HttpReply*, StoreIOBuffer) client_side_reply.o

> What does adding a
> #if ESI
> #error Something defined ESI!
> #endif

> Do to the compile process if its added near the top of
> src/client_side_reply.cc It may be a mater of making ESI use a
> different bounding macro (USE_ESI).

>Amos

Nothing. I never hits the error. Bizarre. Just as a hack I tried
commenting out the blocks of code inside the #if ESI/#endif sections
of the affected modules and was able to get a binary. It crashes
every time it's accessed accessed however though that may be yet
another issue.

--
Randall D. DuCharme (Radio AD5GB)