Re: squid with mysql support

From: Arthur Tumanyan <arthurtumanyan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 00:56:27 -0800 (PST)

Hi.I'm sorry .I post an empty message by mistake.

I add mysql support to squid-2,6.stable13.
It's working normally.now it's possible to log some entries from access.log
(timestamp,auth-user,ip,query size) directly into mysql database which
connection parameters can be changed from squid.conf.
if it's interesting for you,i can post all the sources as soon as possible.
Thanks.