Intruduction of myself

From: <sejda@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:11:56 +0100

Hi,
my name is Radek Sečka (in emails I rather write Secka, without diacritics).
I have been working in IT (specialy writing programs) for 7 years. I program mostly on Windows.net, but I have no problem with other platforms due to lot of my expiriences.
I am 25 years old. Having no time, living with grilfriend, looking for family and happiness.

Nowdays I study Programming on Faculty of mathematics and physics on Charles Univerzity in Prague in Czech Republic (EU).
And thats why I met Squid project.

I choose implemention of renderer into squid as my graduee work. This renderer should format pages for devices with smaller display like pocket pc, mobiles, TVs etc. We think that it is much cheaper to install renderer than make separe version of web for these devices (on technology like wap or something).

I have already read all your documentation that you have on squid web. I have been looking into squid source codes since last year. So I could modify sources on my own but I think i will be the best to know your opinion.

With best wishes
Radek Secka