Re: squid with mysql support

From: <anesthes@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 09:17:23 -0500

Been doing this for about 6 years in our environment. It takes a while
to get Mysql and Squid to play together.

The largest problem we found with squid logging, was it simply logged
too much. Most customers want to know "where the client is going", not
every single object they download from the destination.

Fortunately, squid is so well developed you can ditch the built in
logging, and plug your own code almost anywhere and be successful.

-- Joe