Re: caching "dynamic" content

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 20:51:41 +0900

On Fri, Nov 16, 2007, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 15, 2007, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> > G'day,
> >
> > I'd like to propose a Squid modification - to cache "dynamic" content
> > thats playing "good".
>
> I've written up the first part of the intrusive changes:
>
> http://www.creative.net.au/diffs/20071116-squid-2-HEAD-storeurl_rewrite.diff

I've just committed a series of changes which implement the basic
functionality now.

I've added it in as a feature into the Wiki, which includes some basic
documentation:

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/StoreUrlRewrite

There should be enough there for people on this list to test it out and see
how it rolls. I'd really, really appreciate some testing before I announce
it to squid-users.

Thanks!

Adrian