Squid3 HEAD commit order after v3.0

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 09:41:46 -0700

On Thu, 2007-11-22 at 22:02 +0100, Rafael Martinez (Squid development)
wrote:

> Consider including SNMP support for IPv6....
> It's almost done !!
>
> Ony a few tests with IPv6 cache peers !
>
> Transport is now on UDP/IPv6 and UDP/IPv4 !

I believe IPv6 patch would be the first big change committed to Squid3
HEAD once v3.0 is branched out. My understanding is that it will include
SNMP and all other IPv6-related changes. Please correct me if I am
wrong.

The second big change may be the async call code that Christos Tsantilas
is working on. A lot of core code will be touched by the async-calls
branch so the sooner we get those changes in the better.

SSL Bump and eCAP support should also be committed relatively soon, but
they do not affect a lot of core code so there is less pressure and the
order is less important for them.

Thank you,

Alex.