Re: 3-HEAD IPv6 updates

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 10:00:34 +1300 (NZDT)

> Hi Amos,
> Just a small patch to allow ICAP compile and run with the newly added
> IPV6 changes.
> First tests looks good.
>
> Regards,
> Christos
>

> Amos Jeffries wrote:
>> I'm done now. Welcome to IPv6 everyone ;-)

I quick note on this code behaviour.

The default setting of IPAddress is 0 (AKA. ANY_ADDR) the test for this
are IsAnyAddr() (ignoring port) or IsEmpty() including port, type etc.

ANY is just as invalid in traffic as NO so to make slight speed
improvements where possible I've been changing the NO_ADDR code from
creating these temporary noaddr to accepting the stored value as-is and
switching the test(s) inside the called function.

Meanwhile, great finding this one and thanks Henrik for the submit.

Amos