Re: [MERGE] Quick cut at VCS script changeover.

From: Henrik Nordström <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 06:14:25 +0100

sön 2007-12-30 klockan 11:24 +1100 skrev Robert Collins:
> This is most of a changeover of scripts for squid 3 trunk to use bzr;
> the missing bit appears to need a bzr 1.1 (to do 'rdiff' basically) or
> thereabouts, I'll look into that in a bit. I'm not sure that the
> unconverted cvs calls will actually trigger with our current setup or
> not.

the cvs rdiff call in mksnapshot is for generating the nightly patch
file in the HEAD branch. This is generated releative to the current
STABLE branch.

http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/HEAD/

Should really be fixed to use the last snapshot of the base branch
instead.. the cvs diff isn't quite the same as the dist layout differs
slightly from the cvs tree.. so don't worry too much about it.