Re: bzr VCS feedback

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 07:36:24 +1100

On Fri, 2008-01-04 at 18:44 +0100, ecasbas wrote:
> Robert Collins escribió:
> > has anyone tried the bzr copy of the squid3 repository ?
> >
> > Any feedback/questions/concerns?
> >

> #bzr branch $TRUNKURL squid-repo/trunk
>
> it's transferring but extremely slow.

Kinkie reported much the same thing for http - low network use and low
cpu. My current working theory is the presence of a broken proxy in-line
with the download combined with a complex range request. I don't know
that this needs to be a showstopper, as it only affects first-time
downloads and is not an architectural problem.

Kinkie - can you file a bug report for this for you?

-Rob