Re: Squid-3 and large response headers

From: Henrik Nordström <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 16:59:46 +0100

ons 2008-01-09 klockan 08:15 -0700 skrev Alex Rousskov:

> My understanding is that you can replace the second SQUID_TCP_SO_RCVBUF
> constant with a larger one to allow the buffer to grow. No other changes
> should be needed except taking care of this assertion:

Yes, provided you actually try to stuff more into the buffer. If you
only fill up to the free space then the buffer will never grow..

But I'll ignore ICAP for now and focus on the client_side code. It's a
mess with 4kb hardcode all over the place, but fairly isolated
regardless with very few interdependencies on other parts..

> It may be a good time to eliminate commBuf completely to avoid the
> problem.

I guess I will trip over that one soon..