Re: now I it's possible compile squid with mysql

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 23:19:42 +1300

Arthur Tumanyan wrote:

> Amos Jeffries-2 wrote:
>> Do you mean by that its ONLY on the squid 3.0 branch? not the 3.1/HEAD
>> branch?
>> Would be better to have it integrated to 3.1 too please.
>>
> Yes ,of course.I will be happy!But I have not sources for 3.1/HEAD.

Not a problem.

D/L files and snapshots:
    http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/HEAD/

... although since those change daily, for development its often easier
to work in a CVS copy that can be kept automatically up to the daily
changes:
    http://devel.squid-cache.org/CVS.html

Thank You

Please use Squid 2.6STABLE17+ or 3.0STABLE1+