so, 3.x VCS

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 08:24:47 +1100

So far I've heard of 3 devs trying the bzr tree, main concern has been
'high' memory use (80MB) during initial pull, and that 1.0 is not all
that wide spread in stable distribution releases.

I'd like to get feedback (or an explicit 'its fine') from hno, alex and
duane specifically before I suggest that we have consensus and are ready
to set a date for making CVS readonly and doing a final conversion.

-Rob