Re: cvs [server aborted]: "rtag" requires write access to the repository

From: Arthur Tumanyan <arthurtumanyan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 04:51:07 -0800 (PST)

Adrian Chadd wrote:

> Wait, this is to which repository? the squid-cache.org one or the
> development
> one at sourceforge?
> Adrian

cvs on squid-cache.org.
should I be registered?

Now I cannot jump on irc,sorry:-(
I continue working with my local files.
Soon it will be possible switch "configuration reading mode"
if(enable_db_config)then read_some_params_from_db;
else read_from_file.
I may need more information about squid.conf reading process,than I have in
squid programmer guide.
Can I hope for your help?