Re: Become a developer.. (sf.net ui: valexey_eykon)

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 21:09:04 +1300

Alexey Veselovsky wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm interested in working on Squid 3.

Hi Alexey,
    I'm sure you are welcome. Unfortunately the projects admin
developers seem to have been a little busy or absent recently, so your
formal acceptance has been delayed. I've sent another prod in et right
direction anyway.

In the meantime I'm happy to sponsor in some of your patches. I'll start
looking at the one you've pointed out immediately.

For our information What area of Squid3 are you most interested in
helping with? The range you have helped with seems very general so far
unless its a bug-fixing interest.

Please use Squid 2.6STABLE17+ or 3.0STABLE1+