WCCP2 patch

From: Steven Wilton <swilton@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 21:00:14 +0900

We've had a couple of problems on our caches using WCCP2 + tproxy
where the caches registered in a different order with the different
WCCP services (traffic to the web server VS traffic from the web
server). This resulted in the assignment algorithm sending traffic
coming from a particular client to one cache, and the reply traffic to
a different cache.

My solution is to order the linked list of web caches in the WCCP2
code to ensure that each cache will be assigned the same has map
regardless of when the cache registers with the router.

I've attached the patch, which we're using in production. I'll commit
it to head shortly unless there's any objections, and I'm not sure if
it's worth applying to 2.6/2.7/3.0.

Steven