Re: Dynamic content policy update

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 23:30:27 +1300

Adrian Chadd wrote:
> I'm for it. Henrik suggested just "." (ie, everything) rather than
> specifically doing cgi-bin and ? URLs; is there any particular reason
> to have different "." vs "(cgi-bin|\?)" refresh pattern lines?

Well, I for one was keeping it seperate since there is already a
refresh_pattern for '.' and it has non-zero entries for some values.

To keep with the RFC as Mark pointed out it MUST have default "0 0% 0"
for dynamics, other GET/HEAD/POST are not so restricted for their defaults.

Not a strong reason really to keep the default from being "0 0% 0". If
others support the default idea then let it be so.

Amos

--
Please use Squid 2.6STABLE17+ or 3.0STABLE1+