Re: a simple formatter

From: Tsantilas Christos <chtsanti@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 09:13:18 -0500 (EST)

> Tested.
>
> I have made a (small) file of the structures I've noticed past formatting
> errors on. With a manual fix-up to what I think it should look like in
> readable C++ under the published squid formatting description.
>
> The output of your script does this:

It is the "--break-blocks" option of the astyle. I think it can removed.

> Also, I noticed that the formatter will accept _anything_ given to it as a
> filename and create the files. Thats rather nasty when non-valid filename
> sequences are entered. ie "--help"

OK fixed :-). Now accepts only files with .cc,.h,.cci and .c extensions
and ignore all other files.
I am re-sending the fixed script . In this version also I removed the
"--break-blocks" astyle option. Formated code looks better without it.

--
  Christos