Squid Hardware

From: pokeman <asifbakali@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 13:16:31 -0800 (PST)

well today my colleges are discuss about the caching their very long
conversation their is 2 participants I am behalf of squid  and others are
from BLUECOAT proxy sg hardware . well I am asking for squid developers
there is any solution on hardware based embedded with squid today the
marketing are being more consider to buy hardware not appoint any employee
to maintain cache services what the compare with other vendors .. we have a
client ready to buy solution but who is the fastest one ?