What's in the NT branch

From: Henrik Nordström <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 21:26:37 +0100

Guido,

what's actually in the NT branch today? Is it only the "makefiles", or
is there any actual source changes which should not be merged to the
main branch?

If it's only the "makefiles" then I propose those are stored in the main
branch (HEAD and SQUID_3_0) directly

Looking at a diff...

port directory tree with "makefiles" [generally OK]

lib/getopt.c. Copy from NetBSD with a license incompatible with GPL.

port/win32/src/encrypt.c. 56 bit DES encryption. Still under export
control in some regoins of the world, but not really a problem. Could be
in lib/ to support other platforms without crypt().

port/win32/src/readdir.c. Unknown copyright or license.

I don't see a good reason why the port tree cannot be in the main
branch, except for the trivial reservations above...