Google SOC 2008: Mentor Requests

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 21:34:16 +0900

G'day,

Participation in the Google SOC this year was discussed at the London meetup
last week. We'd love to - there's lots of interesting stuff to kick to students! -
but the problem we have is time. Noone participating in the discussion was able
to commit enough time (10+ hours a week) to properly mentor a student; we may be
able to mentor a student as a team.

So I'd like to coordinate the interest, if any, people may have. We only have
a couple of days to get proposals in, so let me know immediately if you're able
to dedicate enough time to be a mentor for a project that you're interested in.
If we get enough interest then I'll submit the project(s) to the SOC somehow;
if not then we'll see how we as a project are in 12 months time.

Adrian