Re: Time for squid 3.0 STABLE2 ?

From: Henrik Nordström <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 21:43:36 +0100

ons 2008-03-05 klockan 01:48 +1300 skrev Amos Jeffries:

> Partway through.
> Now the its I have never done before hit me ...
>
> anything in particular to look for in the diff?

Only that it seems to match the changes which is expected to be there,
and that nothing else sticks out which isn't expected to be there.

> how (and where? my machine or squid-cache.org server?) do I do the
> verification and signing?

Your machine. Signing using your GPG key..

You should not store your GPG key on suqid-cache.org... basic GPG
security principle..

> > co -l index.tmpl
>
> you mean a cvs checkout of www2 branch in website repository? or is
> there a 'co' program?

Versions/ hasn't been moved over to CVS yet, still using plain old RCS
directly on squid-cache.org..