Squid sub-libs

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 10:52:30 +1300

In line with the 3.1 cleanup and re-arranging I'd like to propose a
change to the naming scheme of the *.la files squid produces.

Namely that they get called libsquid-X.la instead of just libX.la.

This would mean:
  libsquid-auth.la, libsquid-fs.la, libsquid-icap.la, libsquid-esi.la,
libsquid-acl.la, etc

That will reduce some makefile confusion between external libraries and
ones built into squid. Case in point: we already have two libmisc.* linked.

Input?

PS. I know there were plans to go to component libraries or similar.
This is NOT intended to go all the way there. Just making a coherent
naming of components linker-objects.

Please use Squid 2.6STABLE17+ or 3.0STABLE1+